Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fortune Teller

Yesterday a small incident happened which made me really happy.
I know after reading this you would laugh...but yes i am like this ,small small things makes me happy.
I had been planning to go for shopping for quite some time now....and finally Sunday i decided that its high time that i do go for it.
So morning mein i decided that I would go to shopper's a pick some t shirts.After that when i came home..in the afternoon i logged on to my orkut account..Normally I ignore the line which says Today's Fortune.
But when i saw it yesterday it actually said"you will get new clothes today"...hehe it felt so good...Dont know but it really made my day.
I am, sure the next time when i log in to the site i wont miss to see what fortune it reads for that particular day.
It really show how human mind behaves a certain way...
--

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep.. orkut's 'Today's Fortune' works for me too..well, not always, but it does! :)
Also possible that we link our day's event with that one line!

and bdw, did u say Human Brain...
U a Human???!!! ;)

AJ In town said...

Hi..Nice...but i will only trust these fortune lines when it'll say, u'll win a 10 crore today:P .....

Xorkes said...

arre solid coincidence'giri' haan.. so whats was ur todays fortune?? ;)

Rakesh said...

@Xores
pata nahi re ajj nahi dekha.
U see wat was urs...and lemme know if it came true

Radhika Mohandas said...

hey!my first trip to your blog, I dunno if this makes sense, but I really liked your way of writing. It's like you're verbally describing it!
Anyway, the orkutty thingy's got some connection to everyone you know. I mean, all of us relate to it in a different way. But trust me, your's is plain spooky!!
Cheers!

Rakesh said...

@hellbound
nice to see you liked my posts,
I bet this orkut thing is indeed something,my other friend also experienced the same thing