Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The truth unattended: Trust

Just yesterday when I was talkin to one of my school friend,she made me realized that it was a decade that we had known each other …a decade wow seems really long time…

@ that time I started pondering who are the other friends with whom I have the same rapport that have with this friend…or who are people whom I believed that we would have the relation as I have with her. Though we had our set of fights end of the day the faith in our friendship really made it easy for us to get back on track…..

That is when I was thrown back in a pool of memories.

Yes there are school friends of mine whom I am still in touch with…but its just not the same..

Also there have been people with whom I had spent some of the best moments till now…but somewhere down the line the spark, the comfort zone completely got lost[couldn't really get to know the reasons from the person]…

Don't you sometimes fall in a situation when you are with some friends…they call themselves to be your closest friends. but still a part of you doesn't allow you to share things with them…

Similar thing happens to me when I talk/chat/hang around with some people whom i call friends. its just the trust factor…

The mind strictly disapproves you to trust the person in front of you….

Trust is a fragile thing. Once earned, it affords us tremendous freedom, but if you loose it then it becomes really impossible to get it back.

Also one important thing that I noted was. you never know whom to trust…The so called close friends may betray you and walk out of the relation,or there are some friends who just play the waiting game and push you too call the relation off by ignoring you to the core, But there are these set of strangers who can come to your rescue.

End of the day I believe you only trust yourself, I feel it's a very safe option than getting burned by a futile relationship…

15 comments:

Wormy said...

yep, trusting your own self is the best thing on this planet... as the saying goes, 'believe everyone, trust no one!' :)

Kitty Kohli said...

hmm...its not really the same...there r people in life whom u can trust more than urself...u just have to believe in them...Friends are actually siblings god forgot to give us!

Unknown said...

I completely agree with what you've written in the end. :)

Fantasies of a Lifetime said...

hello, We really can't generalize on friendship. .some stay through your thick and thin times and some leave early. . .But whether they stay or leave friendship is beautiful while it lasts :).

Divs said...

Time does help strenghten a relationship, however this mite not always be true. Friendship is all about understanding & accepting each other without any expectations. IT TRULY HAS TO BE UNCONDITIONAL

Anonymous said...

you touchd a cord by this post...
tnx for voicing urself in agreement wid d deal...everybody's opinion matters!
yeah...it all comes down to one thing: trust yourself...atleast u know who controls you!...i can spk volumes on this one...really...I wanted to write up such a post myself, but i really couldnt imagine how to put it...

Rakesh said...

@ayushi
now that I have given you a start you can continue ahead with the same topic wat say ?:-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I do think tha I'll be 'continuing' with that topic sometime in the near future...or as soon as i'll figure out how to put up that post without making my readers fall asleep :)

Rakesh said...

@ayushi,


will be waiting for ur next post :-)

Mez said...

I find it so diffi to trust anyone.
There isnt anytin rong wid me..rite?

Rakesh said...

@ mez:It natural to feel that ways

Anonymous said...

esp for gals i think

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm

Rakesh said...

@ Annie....not sure if its more in respect to girls....but i guess you are talkin outta personal exp

Rakesh said...

@ mez : hmmmmmmmmm :-P