Thursday, July 24, 2008

They are back and back with a Bang

For quite some time we heard people cribbing that its not raining.We read in news papers ,we saw in news how people were making offering to god trying to make him happy....
I guess rains god were really happy on them so it poured like hell today...not to end up like this...These pics were taken near my house Chembur- Amar Mahal.
I am sure the same people who prayed for it to pour must be praying again to god and stop this rains.

PS:pics taken from Nokia N95

5 comments:

Wormy said...

did it really rain that much today????
I thought it was just drizzling.. ;)
anyway... U and this Mucky water make a good pair.. !!

AG said...

i want more of it :P

Rakesh said...

@aditi
ya ya dont u worry its still raining cats and dogs here :-P

Unknown said...

Uhh.. what's that saying:

Bhagwaan jab deta hai,
To kutton aur billiyon ke saath deta hai.

Swathy said...

Nice pics dear..
every time I pick up one pic as a favourite one..
U blog in another set!!
I loved the 1 st pic in this one!!
(alas!! it s only till the next set comes along!!)