Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday

Sunday July 6th, was supposed one of the best day for sports lovers,reasons well
  1. Wimbledon Mens finals [Nadal vs federer]
  2. F1 race
  3. Asia cup finals
With all these thing on the menu, Sunday was ought to be super cool...But Everything was thrown for a toss.
To start with it, Ferrari dint end up on the podium.
Then a marathon game between between Nadal and federer [4 hrs and 48 min to be precise] the longest finals was won by Nadal.Now for fedrer fan it was really bad as I wanted him to win his 6th Wimbledon finals.
Then India loosing to Sri Lanka in the finals,Ajanta Mendis the culprit here, he snatched up 6 wickets....
I had canceled my plans to meet up with friend just coz i dint want to miss ne of the listed events,Iam sure they must have cursed me a lot,But seeing everyone loose I felt it would have been much better to go and meet
Was really down but wat made my Sunday evening gud at the end was the awesome food that I had for dinner :-)

1 comment:

Wormy said...

areeee.. tu cheer up re!
There are MANY MORE SUNDAYS in future to spend time with FRIENDS!