Thursday, July 17, 2008

Music Mania

  • Hoshwalon Ko Khabar Kya
  • Pehla Nasha
  • Gum Sum ho kyun - Shaan
  • Jab koi bat Bigad gaye
  • Suno na - Jhankar beats
What does all have in common...its the soothing voice which you can listen to ne time ne day isnt it?
Yesterday had really gud time chatting with Shwetzzz..
Dont know from what it started..but we were just discussing about old songs...and in no time we were mailing each other some of all all times hit.As we were doing that we actually lost count of the nos of songs we talked about..Songs well not just songs...these are little little memories attached to each of the songs
Like the

Jab Koi bat Bigad jaye - remembered the time I had spent with my BMS group on the beach in Goa during our IV...at nite
Suno na - Jhankar beats - remembered we had gone for this movie to I max Wadala and it was pouring like crazy outside
Jab Kab- - Jhankar beats - remembered playing this song to a close friend.....

Like wise most of the songs had some memories attached..And i bet most of us do that...All during the chat is was Fun pulling Shwetzzz tang as she calls it :-P
As she hates it when I call her by her name....I still like doin that...she really gets agitated when I do that.
Sometimes dont we just wonder how a small conversation can open doors to past..


2 comments:

Wormy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wormy said...

Yeah, it was damn fun... totally!! Will mail u more numbers 2morrow pakka but on one condition.... Stop calling me by my name.. will you!?? ugh x(

But thnx for those songs tooo!! :P