Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Beautiful Suprise

For quite sometime me and Divs have been having these small small bets and when any one looses we are supposed to get the other person Brownies..
We always knew that brownie part is just a joke, but we would still keep count of how much the other person would owe us [at one time she owed 1000 pieces].But as soon as exams came we were so involved that we actually count of the number of brownies,

Day before yesterday out of the blues it just clicked me and I jokingly asked Divs for my share of brownies....She as usual said its a lost deal...The deal had expired X-( ..
We just started arguing in the middle of the lec..and I kept reminder on her cell saying "Take Cake/Brownie" for the next day
As she has Monginis shop rite in her office..I kept a reminder on that time when she would be at work and she will be able to pick up the brownie.
But She forgot to get it yesterday...well I also forgot to ask her for it....
But today when she came ,she sat next to me and asked me to open my Bag...and she removed a Monginis box...With a smile on her face she said..here got u a "Chocolate doughnut"
It was indeed one of the most beautiful surprise for me...as we both knew we were not serious about the bet.And dint really expect brownies.
Yes I agree food does bring a smile on my face,but this was different....it felt really nice thats she actually got a doughnut...
Thanks Divs Thanks a Lot..
And yes I did njoy the doughnut on my way to office :-D

1 comment:

Divs said...

welcome tweety :)
btw the doughnut was not fr those lost bets, it was fr a dumbo who starves untill 12 in de midnite these dayz.