Wednesday, August 27, 2008

STRESSED??try this

Stress and stupidity around leaving you speechless?
Lemme help you.
(Aw, don't thank me. What r friends for if not to give abusive language prompts when the time is right?!)

THINGS YOU CAN SAY WHEN YOU ARE STRESSED

(I am soooooo gonna use a few in a couple of days!!!!)

1. Okay, okay! I take it back. Unf*ck you.

2. You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing.

3. Well, aren't we a damn ray of sunshine?

4. Do I look like a people person?

5. This isn't an office. It's hell with fluorescent lighting.

6. Why don't you try practicing random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of self-control?

7. I'm not crazy. I've been in a very bad mood for 30 years.

8. Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.

9. Do they ever shut up on your planet?

10. I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.

11. Wait...I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

12. Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

13. Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.

14. You look like sh*t. Is that the style now?

15. Earth is full. Go home.

16. Aw, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?

17. A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.

18. You are depriving some village of an idiot.

19. If assh*les could fly, this place would be an airport.

7 comments:

peter said...

LMAO,LMFAO :D

I loved these:

1. Okay, okay! I take it back. Unf*ck you.
7. I'm not crazy. I've been in a very bad mood for 30 years.
14. You look like sh*t. Is that the style now?
19. If assh*les could fly, this place would be an airport.

Anonymous said...

lol!...loved it :)

Devika Jyothi said...

You launch me to the world and language of the young :-)

thanks!

no comment on my latest??

Nidz said...

This was the best
16. Aw, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?
I shall surely use it.

Heart'n'Soul said...

eiiihiiihahahahahahaha
m literally ROFL!!!!

n m gonna these ones very ofttn now
***Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.
***Do they ever shut up on your planet?
***Earth is full. Go home
***If assh*les could fly, this place would be an airport.

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Especially like "Well, aren't we a damn ray of sunshine?"

Good post!

Mez said...

:)