Monday, June 2, 2008

Tempers shooting!!

Grrrrrrrrr yes thats how mad I was today..don't you hate those days when you are nailed for all wrong reasons..Like times when you are not at fault and you are taken for task....well same was the situation today...I wasn't wrong but i could defend my self as innocent...I hate it these ways...I hate it when people take advantage of their position.Why do people end up removing frustration of others on you?Why don't they understand and try listening to you.
Just remembered the movie "Click" where Adam Shandler gets an universal remote which he can use on people and everything that he wants..He can play ,pause, rewind ,mute ,fast forward etc.
How I wondered If I had that would have just forwarded that particular instance..and I guess I would have been in a Good mood now...
Imagine you getting such a remote..would it be actually fun to use it???For starters i guess it would be...things like just shutting the volume down of the screaming neighbour,or fast forwarding any particular moment which is painful,rewinding times which you enjoyed the most...no perverts not that moments..well for second thoughts why not...ya we can do that too :-P
Heheh would be fun na...

Ne ways back to wat i was saying....I Just pray people start listening before shooting their temper on other....Amen :-P

No comments: