Thursday, June 5, 2008

3rd semester

Alas 2 nd sem results were out...was really delighted that i could maintain a good percentage..
Now we have the 3rd sem to look forward too...There was a huge cry regarding the timing of 3rd sem...the other 3 batches ie MIM,MFM and MMM were very keen to have lectures only on weekends....[god knows y] i mean common guys why to screw your weekends in college.

Work for 5 days a week and then instead of relaxing on weekends come to college...well this was something that dint appeal to me...So i was very much keen to have a normal timing..
But then couple of days back received a mail saying we had a choice to go for either of timings...and I was happy that I could stick to my weekdays timing.

Having 3 University papers this sem out of the 5...lets see how things build up to the end.
Looking forward for an exciting sem...also keepin my finger crossed

No comments: