Friday, June 13, 2008

The sitcom I love the most

Friends, started watching this sitcom when I was in 10th or 11th..and just fell in love with it..The magic of friends has been so powerful that still years after the final season got over,I enjoy watching it again...have become such a Die hard fan of it that I have all the seasons..

when ever i feel low or out of sorts i just log on to my computer and see any one of the episode.. For that matter even when we have a get together we don't miss to just talk about "friends" .
There this one time when Me and AJ were talking on the fone just discussing bout various episodes in the sitcom,when she suddenly started asking questions about "friends"
She had logged on to some sites where they had various quizzes and we decided to take a quiz about friends..It was kinda stupid but we did enjoy that little quiz that we had.

Just when i though it was kinda silly to take a quiz on internet...I saw 2 of my office colleague taking the same quiz...and i was laughing my guts out... seconds later i was also sitting with them answering to questions.. ..its was kinda fun trying to remember various stuff that happened in the series.
Though of adding some links onto this post so that you can take the quiz to.
Quiz 1
Quiz 2
Quiz 3

try it out and lemme see how you fared in it... :-D

2 comments:

AJ In town said...

hehehheh....man i really cant get over that day... F.R.I.E.N.D.S is a bible man....u get all the life solution in it-through it :P.......and thank u so much for writting abt it :D

Rakesh said...

u are welcome...yday i saw that eposide unagi wala..where ross talks about karate...was so hilarious