Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend Sucked

Friday started with a very bad note..had a very throbbing head ache..which i really couldnt bear...Getting kicked in the nuts I guess would have been more bearable compared to the head ache :-P..

Really couldn't lift my head off the pillow...Slept something around 4 in the morning and got up 4 in the evening..Still the pain was der..The whole of friday went in just lying on the bed takin all kinda medicine to reduce the pain..but to no avail

I get this head ache when I don't proper sleep...Normally I get this pain during my exams when there is absolute fight against the time..and where amount of time I sleep is very less.
Saturday well was a new day...Got up with a small smile on my face don't remember was it due to the dream i had or for the fact that the head ache was less..
Then as usual when ever i have head ache mum asks me to get my eye checked..to see If i need glasses.. heheh which I really dont like coz some how not so comfortable wearing specs full time...I avoid the topics as soon as it comes...
Ne ways as of now checkup still pending..i guess the topic will come again when i get a head ache again..till then ..let it rest in peace.
As of now NO head ache :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
When you are there, why would anybody need a headache!
Peace! ;)

Swathy said...

hey bum.. go get your eyes checked!!
wanna end up with soda glass or what???