Saturday, March 8, 2008

Women's day.


God made Adam,

he sat back,


scratched his head & wondered...

I could have done better & he made eve...


Hope all my male counterparts would appreciate this joke in a light way...

Women's Day ....Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all the all women I know a very happy Women's Day....Specially my Mum who has been a real strong pillar in my life...Der are some other people too whom i would like to wish ,I am sure i don’t need to take their names as they know me ...yes I would like to thank you too....for being a part of my life and giving me a lot of memories that i'll always cherish...

I guess all male friends today should take this opportunity and wish their loved women on this day. and show her how imp she is.....If for some time we keep our EGO aside and think...we would really agree that indeed they [WOMEN] are one gem of a creation that god has made...

When it comes to the male EGO we always say male species is superior... but we all know that it’s not true...I personally feel none of the species is superior...both are equal...And its our responsibility to change the society and its point of view towards women.

I guess to sum it up I would like to say…

Till the time we make a women feel she is handicapped coz she is a women, and as long as she is susceptible to society coz it doesn’t value her womanhood, the thinking will not change and the equation will remain the same. Women will be empowered from true lack of restrictions.Once women in India get to live their life with out any fear and restriction she will be able to change the mind set of people. and then more a womanhood will be seen as a limitation…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos for ur Writeup!
I second your thought! :-)

STAG said...

Nice blog, a nice tribute to women.

Bill