Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bday Celebration


A day before my bday, and the first thing that i remembered when I think bout my age is Joey Tribbiani [people watching friends would understand wat iam sayin] lookin up and screaming at god on his 30th bday "Y GOD Y, Y you doin this to ME"...can never forget that eposide.

I still remember how excited I use to be during my primary schooling days....It was one of the very few days we could wear colored clothes at school....Dad use to get chocolates so that i could distribute it in my class and to the teachers....and if that was not enough there use to be a bday celebration at home....nothin big..it would be jus my friends and me with my parents- a cake,some waffers,juice and chocolate...may not sound ne thing great but trust me it use to real fun...Miss those days!!!
It would be a lie if i say that I njoyed my bday's only during my schooling days...Yes i did have a blast during my BMS days too. We were a bunch of 14 people....use to get together and celebrate everyones bday and use to have a gud time....
The best part of bday's during BMS time was close friends calling rite on the strike of 12 and wishing...I really like it a lot.....though some people wont be callin ne more..

Ne ways continuing with BMS bday celebrations..gettin together cuttin the cake. Applying cake on face was one of the main activity..still remember RS [jivv] sayin "arre cake mat waste karo yaar"..fir it was followed the so called gift session and then finally the imp thing of eatin hahah...idhar udher clickin snaps and thats it..... still when I sit and see those snaps it really makes me wonder how things use to be...
It still happens but not on that scale now.
Ohh shit its 5:30 have to rush to college now...bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.