Friday, March 28, 2008

Finally started studyin!!!!!!!

For quite some time now..my daily schedule has changed drastically....untimely food intake untimely sleeping....and studies ..its tho gone for a toss..eggzams [exams] starting from 14 of next month...happy that will be free for almost 2 months after that...
but on the other hand little tensed as studies aren't goin as well as planned...
Specially this week things have not been goin as planned...I had promised myself that I’ll start studying from Monday.....but as usual never worked according to the plan..
Having my RM test....on coming Monday...even though got a question bank...finding it difficult to study...not that I am not trying... iam.. But bloody kuch samaj mein nahi aa raha hai :-(
Today also slept from 7 to 5 in the evening..hehehe compensated for all the sleep that I mad missed on.....suddenly realized that i had told my friend that I’ll meet her in the library to study RM...shaaaa had to get up....rushed to college ...as usual library was full of people who had their laptops on.....fulltime student's u see....salla most of them do jus shining giri open their laptop and do nothin but TP ,surfing through orkut and gmail..and act busy.
Sat down opened my book and started...half an hr into it..and got bored. the book that I had got had full on hi fundu language...took time for me to understand :-P
Then came my friend..hehe when we ever we meet up we start talkin about work..u see we both from IT industry....that too HR...so lots of things to share ...then finally we said its time to get back to study....marked some answers...and again started studying.
Had to start from scratch....so started understanding each sentence and then goin through the study material.

Hope I do well in this test of RM nahi tho iam gone….taDa bye bye..:-D....do pray for me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.