Thursday, March 20, 2008

Count down for Holi-Dhuleti

Holi one of the many Indian festivals I like. I don’t know but when ever it comes to holi I get really energized :-D the color and water ....
Rite from the time I was small I enjoyed Holi to its best...at 1st when I lived in my old building...we use to play with all the people in the building...this one time our old building was goin through some construction and there was a big tank of water which was build for the construction purpose...cant believe how splendid it was to play holi with that much amount of water...Everyone be it a child or a grown up was dipped in side the tank and then color was applied on him or her...hehe
When I was in my schoolin days still memorize I and my friends use to stay awake till late nite and tie water balloons and keep it in a bucket...the next morning we use to get up at some where around 5:30-6 am and throw that balloons at the paperwala ,milkman hehehe...once I have also colored our building ka dog...jimmy....poor thing is no more though.. :-(

Then later as time passed and when I joined BMS..it was time to play Holi with all my college buddies....14 of us to be specific....from 03 till last year its either been at SA or PA's place....the best part of holi here use to be the finger lickin food that we use to have after that playin..The chole puri,samosas,jalebis,gulab jamun's yum yum..already my mouth watering now...Just hoping something gud will be there in the menu like it is always... shameless me :-P
The normal list of people included SA,PA,PS,SS,RS,SK,RS and me....baki people from the group use to be there but not regularly..

Last year I got a t shirt from RS..was a nice one han...a tshirt on which when water is poured it gives out colors.. I really liked that concept...
In here SS would bring some weird colors and we would catch hold of everyone pour water and then apply color on them....yes yes it happend to all the people around...We use to start at around 8 or 9 and continue till 12 ..Then finally the session which everyone liked “eating”….

Bas now me takin a break….will keep u posted on how we njoyed holi on sat…byee

No comments: