Monday, March 17, 2008

Today...

Today got up really early, I guess there were 2 things which prompted me to do so, one is my cell phone problem..from yday I a not able to make calls from it...donno y its showin "Error in connection"..So have to go to the gallery to check out wat the problem is...
the 2nd is the realization that there are too many things lined up in the comin 1 month..all related to my college..presentations ,Duggi uncle's pain in the ass assingement ,marketing viva ,RM test... god iam just wondering how this sem is gonna end...hope in ends the same way it ended the last time...on a high note.

I realized how dependent we had become on our cell phones, every 2 min yday i was was pickin up the fone tryin to make calls and see if its fine..but to my dismay it hadnt yet started workin.
Well as far as the college goes kinda had the feelin rite from day one of this sem that this time it will be different...most of the Prof were keen to make our life miserable.
Handlin this pressure has been little difficult..its not been a cake walk for me atleast.. But jus when i felt i cant take it ne more there was this motivation which i got and pushed me to go for it..

Ok back to today mornin ,got up and started my comp opened up case study which duggi had given..hopin to finish the case assingement i started readin ..read it thrice and donno for some reason was not able to continue..and there i was siting in front of the computer thinking wat to do :-D hehe...as usual jus surfed for some time...and logged out.... :-P

Now iam back online to write this segment…LOL ne ways chalo have to go to the gallery now…it opens at 11….

No comments: