Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mktg Prof

Joining this course [MHRDM] was always a tough decision for me ,coz I always wondered if I would be able to juggle between work and college ...But after joining it ,things kinda fell in place making things comparably easy for me. Some really gud friends and profs made a this journey exciting .

This particular segment is bout apna Mktg prof Srini that’s coz jus came out of his lecture today… still don’t know his full name...Mr Kaef coffee day [Cafe Coffee Day] is wat I call him... he actually pronounces Cafe as Kaef in his typical South Indian accent...The lectures that he has taken till now has been a real anonymity. No one in the class comes to know when he starts a topic and when he ends it...he and his set of examples go on and on and on...OK OK I know mktg lectures and live examples has to go hand in hand...but when you talk bout the same examples in every lec and trust me when I say every lec…. it gets boring :-P
His normal set of examples which I guess all simsrites would have heard are....
Udipi restaurants
Increase in consumption of I-pill and condoms during navratri
Kaef coffee day
Hearsh Bakery @ Bandra
Moocha @ Bandra
Bingo chips

But all said and done should accept, some of jokes are funny though some people don’t understand it immediately...

Ne ways guess I’ll make a move bye people

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Increase in consumption of I-pill and condoms during navratri.....
lol....