Wednesday, May 28, 2008

N95-here it comes

Finally the day arrived when I got my N95..had been saving money to get the 3rd generation symbian series for a long time....
The main feature behind me getting this cell was the large screen..Kinda have fetish towards large screens in mobiles.. how can we forget the iphone....My colleague had got it..and I just went bonkers over its screen and other feature..... it really gives that extra punch to the killer looks of the cell.
The WLAN is something which is really looking forward to use..wanna see if it gives the same visual effects as the iphone does...
The camera is just mind blowing..well it has to be rite with 5 megapixel it has to be the best.
really looking forward to having a real blast with this fone..
The swanky looks of the fone makes it a class apart...

No comments: