Friday, May 16, 2008

Apna dentist

2007 was the year that changed my outlook toward these dentists...Spent almost 6 months visiting this particular dentist...Ok people not that I had so many cavities..but this particular tooth of mine turned black...so went for a normal check up only to hear that the nerve was dead and thats the reason the tooth was growin black
Now i asked myself how can A nerve die by itself...she told me ki I mite have got hurt on that tooth and that is when the nerve died off....And I suddenly recollected this particular incident where i had gone for a cricket tournament where i had got hurt on the lip..and i guess that was when the nerve died
Now back to apna dentist...My first visit was on 26 th jan 07 and trust me it ended some where around in july 07
Almost 3 times a week i had to go der for treatment...something which i really hated as had to adjust all other plans...
RS use to always tease me sayin "dentist ko tere se pyar hua hai thats y she callin u again and again" and man I use to get mad when she use to say that.Coz everytime she called i use to say "iam sitting at the dentist"
The shop owners near her clinic must have though that I have taken membership at her place :-P
Every time when i use to ask her how many more sittings and her std answer would be"bas 3 to 4 then its done"
The best part of the Root canal was the pain less way she dealt with it..She has promised me that she will do a painless treatment and man she really did that..:-D
Now I just pray that i dont have any more tooth problem..only for the fact that dont wanna spend half my time visiting the clinic..

No comments: