Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last Friday!!

Last weekend had a blast,Friday there were 6 of us for nite out at my place,met late evening had dinner and the nite started with one of the most fun movie"the American pie series"
have seen this series n number of times but I njoy the movie every time i watch it again.
We saw 2 part of the series back to back,later we were lyin down and talkin and talkin.
As the clock struck 3,a though came to my mind of goin down and just roaming in the colony,and in the span on 5 min we were down ,read for your midnite[well not exactly midnite as it was already 3...] stroll.
Suddenly jack remembered that we hadn't clicked ne pic till now so der we were standing in middle of the road and gettin our self snapped hehe was fun all dogs barkin..[man they must be thinkin who are these people]
At around 4 we were back in my building...and 4:30 back in the house..most of them started feelin but me and amey weren't.So we though wat better way to irritate them....so we started troubling rest of the people and woke them up every time their eyes closed heheh was fun doin that..Still remember the time when Isha hit Nams thinkin it was my hand tickling her hahaha...and nams all shocked was lookin at Iy with a blank face wondering why she did that.
Later at around 6 me and amey were the last survivals and we both gave up and went to sleep.
Next morning when i opned my eyes saw jack had already left and amey was still sleepin.
Baki Isha,Nams and Niki were awake...I could here Niki callin my name sayin"rakesh bhook lagi hai kya hai khane mein"
And she woke me up finally...so got up and ordered for some breakfast...which we had at 1 o clock....
Then nothin every one left and me went back to sleep hehehe...
Later that nite again amey ,jack and one of jack,s friend was der for nite out..and same as the previous day we njoyed to the core...

No comments: