Friday, May 9, 2008

Back in Time

8 th may a day that really threw me back in time,where I recollected so many fun times that I use have with deepTea[deepti] and vins who are my cousins BTW.
We always had fun pulling eachothers leg..most of the time the scape goat use to be deepti...Now when I sit back and recollect those days..I can still remember the topics on which we use to pull her leg...
It was long that we had actually met up in person,all 3 of us at one time...after work started for all 3..we have hardy had the time to catch up with each other.
After years,when we actually got the chance to catch up.Vins turned up to be the bakra,and somehow me and deeps fell on the same page and we both were chatin to vins and pulling his leg on the same topic...and man dint we have fun.
It was as if we had gone back in time and we were sitting in front of each other and talkin..that kinda TP we actually did.
Cheers to our relationship :-)
love u guys

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Avi..
Really had a very good time.. After i went back home i couldn't sleep whole night ..I was jus recollecting all we chatted and the way we pulled vins leg.. oh man.. Iam waitin for sunday so that i can pull Vins and Su's (Sudeepthi's )leg wow it would be awesome.. I ll call u for sure so that I can share with u wat we did..

Miss u a looot :)

Deeps :)

Xorkes said...

man utd won!! yip yip yipeee :)