Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sight of relief

Finally exams got over on Saturday...and I dont know how to describe my happiness...for 2 months now there will be no college...just office...
Exams for a week was gud.. Though 2 papers weren't as gud as we expected but thik hai yaar...it usually happens..U know i was so excited on my last paper that for a moment I was thinkin if I would write the paper correctly..
When i was small...not that iam not small now...iam still small for my mum...She use to always say on the last exam"Avin don't leave the paper half and come home in ur excitement of last exam...hehehe"Though she dint say that this time..but when I was about to start the paper I remembered this and it brought a smile on my face....
Now that exams are done..me back to work now..



No comments: