Friday, April 25, 2008

Latest Sketch


Sketching is something that always came to me naturally...didn't join ne classes ...but went with the flow and worked on some drawings..well I am not some one who creates his own work:-P ...I just like to copy stuff..in that ways I dont have to spend time on thinking wat to draw...just surf through web get some gud sketches and work on it...ain't it easy???indeed it is When I was in my BMS I guess i actually started sketching...as time passed i became gud at it.. in the span of 3 to 4 years i have worked on some 40 odd sketches.. Ne ways after quite some time yday was goin to some sites and came across some galleries which included some gud drawings..and suddenly i asked my when was the last time i made one....this is wat prompted me to work on some thing new...and this is wat I came up wit...This took me 45 min to finish...so kinda happy that in that time it came out pretty gud :-D

No comments: