Tuesday, April 1, 2008

RM ka Test :-D

For few days I was really behind RM test. Though had got a question bank from apna Prof....things as usual went for a toss...screwed Saturday Sunday behind this test and wat do I get a -sloppy paper..hehe

Test started at 7:15 and was supposed to be till 8:15....me ,divs and PK were sitting next to each other with a hope that if we dont know ne thing we can mite as well glance through the each others paper...We generally make it a point to sit next to each other during test's...

Got the question paper, saw the 1st main question was happy coz I knew all the answers...was super excited...but then when I saw rest of the paper...suddenly all my hopes came trashing down :-P Just remembered wat divs said to me before the exam.."tune sab padhai kiya hai na I am bankin on you" hahah saw divs ka face and told her ki " Divs lag gaye" :-D

And we started writing 1st question tho went smoothly...then finishing the rest of the paper was something of a task...Thank god. Pk knew some others answers also...so we could write some more things.
Later when I jus turned around saw most of the class chapofying [copyin] from here and der...Man I cursed myself for not sitting behind...

Some how from wat ever we knew and wat ever logic [god knows wat it was hehe] we could apply we completed the paper.And after submitting the papers you would think we would sit quitely as the paper wasnt gud...no ways we were back to your usual self...pulling each others legs..

Suddenly Bacardi [coordinator] came in...He wanted us to fill in some assessment form for all the Profs.... iam pretty sure when all heard about it everybody must have got a grin on their faces the same way i had...i big GRIN. huhahuah...well not everyday you get a chance to screw your Prof for being ruthless towards you..rite....

But we did act as established people and rated Prof on facts.... well that is wat Atlest I did ;-)
That is how the day went.....end of the day all were happy thanks to that assessment thing..

Bye bye


1 comment:

Divs said...

I hope we dont land up in a similar shit during our Finals

We just need 2 study hard i guess:P