Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm This.. I'm That... I'm Tagged!

Tagging...have seen a lot of this in my fellow bloggers post...always wonder wat it exactly is...been new to the blogging world dint have much idea ...but as time passed got a hang to it[well thats wat i think...]

Then sometime back Sach tagged me...was really excited to see my first tag only to get disappointed..as the topic on which tagged me wasn't my type...really got dejected but. Sachi hope u dint mind when i couldn't post on ur topic.....today swats tagged me...and it was something which i could put my thoughts on...

This one goes something like this "you just have to put down 2 extreme qualities of you which juxtapose each other... "

Well, these are 2 extremely eccentric Facts about me

1. Sketching: I am not one of those who likes to brag about myself....but in this post I will have to talk about it..it was 5 grade when i got my first prize for drawing...I guesss at that time it was just a fluke...It was when I got into my BMS i really started sketching...getting books,papers cutting and sketching what ever i though i could do...as time passed I really became good at it....even my friends asked me to sketch their snaps...when free i always log on to flickr and take some portraits and sketch them....Over a period of 5 years i have made around 50 to 60 sketches....and i always strive to go one step ahead and work on my work.Some of my best work are below.You can see the flick link on the side bar for more skecthes




2. Handwriting: OK this is something which i am really tired of listing...."how come your handwriting is so bad when you sketch so well" I have seen this other people who sketch and their handwriting is really good..
Wont put the snap of my hand writing here..as don't want to hear the same from you..Not even once have i tried to improve my hand writing...my mum being a teacher always use to wonder how my teachers would understand my handwriting in the exams...i use to say"that the catch just to avoid reading my handwriting they give me good marks" :-P
Give this kid a little breathing space...so wat if my hand writing is not good...its not end of the world[though it was end of the world for all the professor who death with my answer papers].

Well this is the anti-to-each-other-qualities that i have....

- Tag your friends at the end...
So here I am tagging
Shwetha
MEZ
Alok
Sach

29 comments:

Wormy said...

:P me dying to have your handwriting posted here!! Please do that... hehe you gonna earn more brownie points if you do so. And as far as your sketches are concerned, You ROCK \m/
LOL

PS: I'm yet to come across a guy who doesn't have those 'crow-legged' handwriting! :P

Rakesh said...

@ Shwetzzz: din bhar gaya tera TINGU...crow legged handwriting huh huh

Wormy said...

THUUUU TINGUUUUUU!!! UGH
ME TALLER THAN U
huauahuauhaa

Swathy said...

Nice one avi..
Ya,I know ur handwriting mate..
slightly improvised up graded version of my own I should say :)

Swathy said...

oh,ya..
avi .. I think you should have a seperate section in your blog for your sektches..
What say others?He should,should'nt he?
I kept forgeting to suggest you that.

Sach1 said...

ahaan! Awesome sketches..
If you are so freq in sketching (unlike me) then why don't you make a new blog for 'em...
And I think having a bad handwriting is an imp character trait of guys...u c a bad h/w and u can b 88% sure its a male writer :-) no offences!
btw..I have no issues with you not doing my tag :) I personally love doin' 'em..no matter what!

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Amazing sketches Rakesh, keep the good work going! Its not a bad thing to have a bad handwriting you know, thats a sign o being a genuis. Check out the doctors and of course some of us who write bad :)

Think Tank said...

well at least you can sketch ..dat third sketch is real good ..my writin n drawing skills are equally hopeless :)

Mez said...

I wanna see your handwritin..Phlzp lease please!!!!

* puppy face *

PS: U are a guy, why da hell then u need this word verification. get this irritatin thing off. Else i refuse to comment any further.

eh hey :/

Parul Gupta said...

very honest and cute tag rakesh...ur tag was kinda different...m glad u sketch well...even i used to but i never improved my sketching skills n concentrated more on academics...

cheers anyways
parul

Anonymous said...

aha...nother baby genius...nice sketches there!
and of course, there has been no handwriting in existence which did not successfully give my own a complex...so there :)

Fantasies of a Lifetime said...

lovely sketches :) . . The more intelligent a person the more bad his/her hand writing ..that explains all the doc's handwriting and mine too :P

Rakesh said...

@ Swathy: Thanks and seperate section for sketckes well lemme think and make on will tell you more bout it

@ Sachi: ya ya i know bad hanwriting and male go hand in hand :-) thanks for understanding aboyt the tag thing

@ Rakesh: hahah thats something new bad handwriting sign of bieng genius hehe will use that as a excuse :-D

@ Think tank : hehe I can help you with your drawing but pardon me with the handwriting

@ Mez: ya was waiting for yur comment puppy face huh huh

yes i will remove the word verification thing


@ Parul: thanks parul if you liked it you can continue on it will love to see that


@ Ayushi: hahahaha nice one


@ Fantasies of life time: ya ya i got the same from rakesh vermani...so i will using the same as an erxcuse when people ask me about my handwriting

Swathi Bellavi said...

Hey great sketches...

I sketch too and my handwriting had the same problem as urs...
I use HAd coz i dont write any more :)

Rakesh said...

@ Swati: thanks ya do upload ur skecthes

Mez said...

I am waitin to see the handwritin sample!

Vee said...

Anyways we hardly use our hands these days to write anything.. doesn't matter.. ur sketch rock though

Devika Jyothi said...

Interesting to know that you sketch as well..and quite good at it :-)

Handwriting as an art, perhaps, is vanishing...

Rakesh said...

@ MEZ : ya ya i know how badly u wanna make fun of my HW yediot :-P

@ OXY: thanks dude

@ Devika: Thanks

peter said...

Oh man these tags ..I haven't replied to even a single ...f those I dun feel like breaking the chain but don't feel like continuing it either *sigh*

Cinderella said...

YOu do sketch well !!

Rakesh said...

@ Cindi: thanks

BIG Omi said...

dude... m a BMSite tooooo ... the post was really well placed...


and theres no co-ordination b/w sketching and handwriting..

Rakesh said...

@ OMI: which college uw ere from ahich year pass out?

Ne ways thanks

Unknown said...

:D

My handwriting looks as if thousand ants just roamed about pooping blue poop on the paper.

And my drawing's no better.

The second drawing really caught my eye. Great work, man. Keep 'em coming.

Kitty Kohli said...

Hey.. u r an excellent artist when it comes to sketching...but handwriting not too sure and no marks for guessing it either...hehe..keep up the gud work man!!!!!

Rakesh said...

@ALok and kitty:

Thanks a lot for the appreciation

Anonymous said...

Hey I mst say tht u really sketch well...evn I'm learning sketching as i'm doing animation course so if u have any sketching tips den do share wth me.

Rakesh said...

Hey bhagguhey: thanks a lot for the appreciation...well tips for sketching..sure will pass on some when we meet online...:-)

PS: question wats with this name?wats the meaning...