Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I DUNT WANT TO GO.... (now n then)

The days we guys stepped our foot in college we were really excited. The main reason for it was I guess the independence that we would get…or may be the fact that we wont have to wear uniforms….rite????

Well whom am kidding…I was excited for the fact there would be hot chicks

all around :-P huhauhauhaua

Ne ways college did bring us one very important thing the freedom to choose if we wanted to attend the lecture or not…We would go to college but hardly would attend the college..

Today I reached college just took a glance inside the class saw just 2 people sitting inside the class…something told me to chuck class today and there I was pushing outta college…

But I do remember once incident that took place long back when I dint actually have that decision making power. It was when I was in 1rd grade…I was very naughty that time …[I have indeed mellowed down a lot now]

Any ways during that time Mom Dad use to go to work and I use to have class in the afternoon. So Mum use to pack a Tiffin for my afternoon lunch and keep all my bag ,uniform etc ready so that I could eat and dress and rush to school…

That specific day somehow I dint want to go to school…so there I was thinking what reason to give so that I could bunk class…Thinking thinking It struck me…It was my wicked brain which came to my rescue…Simple. I just hid my uniform under the bed and though would give the reason saying there was no uniform to wear..[Who would blame me for that]

So there I was sitting nicely near the door waiting for Mum to arrive…No sooner she saw me at the door she asked me why dint I go to class…I made the cutest face possible and told her "NO UNIFORM"...I was standing there very happy inside As I was sure That this idea would work… I was wrong. I guess I was transparent as a cellophane tape she could make it that I was telling a lie ……My mum took me inside and started searching for the uniform…I told her that class has already started and there is no use searching for uniform now…But mum had some thing else in mind…Suddenly she looked at the bed and found A lump under the bed…and Bang She knew that the uniform was hidden there…minutes later I was standing near the school, gate waiting for the peon to lift me and take me to my class L.

The picture of the day is still clear in my mind…And when I am sitting now and thinking about it it just brings a smile on my face



22 comments:

Swathy said...

haha!! so cute!!
I guess 'naughty' was the closest word you could get to discribe avi in his childhood!Ya, Avi, thats was what we would hear about our cousin then!!


hey.. this reminds.. I hve someone who can tell me more "legend of avi!"
Good hint mate:) I have to ask at home this time and dig in some more info from past!! ;)
wanna get a guest blogger? haha

Nefariousoutlook said...

totally reminded me of my childhood pranks to bunk school..have you ever tried an onion in your armpit...makes the temperature soar man :)

Anwesa said...

well,gud read..only if u wer smarter then!

Wormy said...

hehe.. typical Avi!

I did this kind of a drama when I was in Jr.Kg. Cried all the way to school lying that I had stomach ache. I'd created a scene just outside the school lane...reason? Dad had taken a day's off and I wanted to play with him :D

Dunt remember whether I was allowed to return home or forced to attend school that day :)

Rakesh said...

@ Swathy: NO No NO guest blogger allowed here :-P
lets keep some thing personal :-D ..

@ NEfariousoutlook: Havent tried that yet..but again i gues the time to rty had gone now..cant give that reason at work place

@ Anwesa: Thanks ya

@: Shwetz: Wat typical AVi huh huh...i have mellowed down na me not more naughty now rite :-D

Ur reason was gud too just coz dad took OFF hahah

Wormy said...

yo right Avi... u have MELLOWED down now *laughing my guts out* go n tell to people around, not me :P

and yaa.. the post was TYPICAL U. full of nautanki :D just that bachpan mein u had cute expressions and now all cuteness gone :P

yaa funny it seems now. Me laughs too when I remember it :P

Rakesh said...

@ shwetzzz : no cuteness still der :-D
aur tera din bhar gaya hai kya re...waste

Echo said...

hey..agreed the post is really cute n funny..but more thn anything it reflects the innocence in u...nice blog..
ps-wat i wud call"dil se likha hua" stuff!

Rakesh said...

@ Echo: Thanks a lot :-)
indeed dil se likha hua hai

Rakesh Vanamali said...

good post Rakesh. Reminds me of my time in school, not to forget the umpteen tricks n stunts I've tried to keep off school.......

Childhood, those were the best days of my life

Anonymous said...

aw! so innocent...pesky lil brats most kiddos are(grr!)

Anyway,nowadays I'm really tired of school, interfering,ungreatful n d tormenting gits that they are...

nd I never much did what I din't want to...come hell or sweet heavens! :D

Lena said...

lol thats so cute!!

moms always know better, dont they? ;)

Rakesh said...

@ Ayushi: I will be never tired of school ya..it was always fun...

@ Lena: yes they know is in and out....

Fantasies of a Lifetime said...

Awww :(. . .Its been a year since I have been outta coll & i still miss it like crazy. . .

And rofl @ the hidden uniform prank :d

Rakesh said...

@ Fantasies of a Lifetime : Thanku thanku..
school days are something we will always miss wat say

peter said...

LOL :D

kids do so many thngs ..wen i was of ur age ..and my mom came to meet me in the skool, I started walking wid her after taking my bag and she was unaware of it but when we reached the main gate of the skool ...the guard allowed her go out but stopped me, then that very moment she turned back and cud see me in tears ...it sounds so funny now but then it was a kid's emotions being ruined :P

nice post !

Heart'n'Soul said...

Mums... how do they always know everything!!!!

Rakesh said...

hey Peter: nice one

hey ME mini mini mouse: indeed they know it all.
Thanks for dropping at my blog

man in painting said...

LOL
They will definitely know everything dude!
enjoy your days..
Wishes..
keep posting..
liked your blog very much..
MIP

Rakesh said...

@ Man in painting: thanks ya :-)

Nidz said...

aww such a cute memories i dont rem much of my childhood. my mom says whn i didnt used to agree to dress up for school she wud say tht she wud click a pic of mine if i get ready.. and i wud. i was obsessed with camera and i still m .. i love clicking pics :)

Rakesh said...

HEy Nidhi: LOl she always tripped into gettin dressed hehe