Thursday, August 6, 2009

Which is better??

Long time that I have posted something funny...i mean one of thoese forwards from the stack...This recession period has really been spoil sport for many people...so thought of posting this funny mail which I received..I found this more funny coz i received this mail from a girl...

Beer v/s Women, Which is better
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. A beer is always wet, a woman isn't.
1 point for beer!

2. Beer is horrible when it is hot.
1 point for women!


3. A cold beer satisfies you.
1 point for beer!

4 . If you come back home smelling beer, your wife can get angry at you. If you come back home smelling women, your wife will get angry for sure and she might even not talk to you again.
Draw! (It depends on your point of view).

5. 10 beers in a night and then you can't drive. 10 women in one night and you don't have to drive anywhere!
1 point for women!

6. The older beer is, the better.
1 point for beer!

7. Many beers can make you see UFO's. Many women can make you see God!
1 point for women!


8. If you ask yourself how the next woman will be, you're normal. If you ask yourself how the next beer will be, you're alcoholic.
1 point for women!

9. For a beer you pay taxes.
1 point for women!

10. If you take a second beer, the first one doesn't get angry.
1 point for beer!

11. You can always be sure that you're the first one "opening" a beer.
1 point for beer!

12. If you shake a beer, after a while it calms down by itself.
1 point for beer!

13. You know exactly how much a beer costs.
1 point for beer!

14. A beer doesn't have a mother.
1 point for beer!

15. You can do it if you want, but beer won't ask you to hug her for half an hour after.
1 point for beer!

Final Score: Beer beats women. (9 to 6)
If you're a woman and getting angry, think that a beer wouldn't.

Another point for beer! FINAL SCORE: 10 to 6.



PS: Iam not a sexist and i still like the oposite gender :-P please take this post in a lighter sense...

29 comments:

Wormy said...

rofl!!
The Opposite gender!! rofl again. I know u like a "someone" who has lots n lots of tea instead of this beer! rofl again...

Rakesh said...

@ Shwetz: don't make me talk about stuff which you will regret later samja...nautanki....ladd mein mat aa tu...or else gaya tu fir :-P

Devika Jyothi said...

haha! enjoyed this one thoroughly....thanks for the laugh in the morning Rakesh!

but after reading I have a doubt....if I am a bottle of beer or a woman :))

wishes,
devika

Rakesh Vanamali said...

lol! Funny....... I'll vote for the beers! ;)

Rakesh said...

@ devika: hehe u are welcome dear..and well u know urself better so do let me know which one are u

Rakesh said...

@ rakesh: i dont drink....but this rating sure tempted me to try BEER

Shafi said...

Dude i ike that beer talk. beer rules !!! huh ha

Rugma said...

it is good rakesh...
I laughed alot....:D I still do not agree with all the points....after all I am a female...:D
Take Care...
Rugma....

Rugma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rugma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rugma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rugma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rakesh said...

@ shafi: cheer to beer then ;-)

Rakesh said...

@ rugma: after a long time here...welcome again..

yes i agree some points are argueble and some things might not be accepeted with people

lena said...

that was good fun, thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Ohh ok --
1)Unlike most women, Beer can't be creative in pleasuring you! (1 point to women!)

2)wahi beer tum bhi peete ho, aur wahi beer tumhara dost bhi peeta hai :D (another point for women!) \m/

3)Beer hasnt got three holes XXD (3 points for women!)

Score now: 11:10 \m/ Women \m/

Swathy said...

I have no comments! :D
its funny though! :D :D

Devika Jyothi said...

Ha Rakesh...On a final analysis -- its turning out to be a draw, can serve the purpose of a beer or a woman as the chooser chooses! :)

hmmm....I seem to invite some trouble here; but thats in my blood...will see when I see it!

devika

Shravan RN said...

lols lols and lols :) :P

Rakesh said...

@ lena: u are welome

Rakesh said...

@ ayushi : ROFL ROFL 3 interesting points... women wins HANDS downs

Rakesh said...

@ sawthy: hehehe dumb struck huh??

Fantasies of a Lifetime said...

lol !!

summer. said...

rofl!

@Ayushi has got 3 strong points..

intersting post!
rolf! opposite gender. :P

xD

Rakesh said...

@ those Kohl filled eyes.. yes i did tell her that 3 VERY STRONG points she made

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.

Anonymous said...

I got this site fгom my pal who told me about this sitе аnd now this tіme
I am vіѕitіng thiѕ
site аnd rеading νery informative сontent heгe.


Take a looκ at my ωeb blοg
athletes use tens units
my page > tens machine for sale

Anonymous said...

Hеllo! Ӏ гealize this is sort of
off-topic howеver I needеԁ to ask.
Doeѕ гunnіng a well-established wеbѕitе such
as yours гequiгe a maѕsіve аmount work?
I'm brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'd liκe to start a
blog ѕо I can share my pеrѕonal exρеriеnce and νiewѕ online.
Plеаse let me knοw іf you hаvе any κind of suggeѕtions or tiрs fοr branԁ new аsрiгing blоggers.
Thankyou!

Take a look at my blog: tens machine

Anonymous said...

Educate your family members on how to proceed in case your blood sugar drops or spikes to harmful degrees. A diabetes must fight their condition with the aid of friends and family, so guarantee they are aware the symptoms to hold look for just in case you land in a scenario that you can't control it yourself. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Heav65hhy[/url]