Thursday, July 30, 2009

7 Weird facts about me...a Tag

7 weird things/facts about me....this is the tag which I received from my cousin ..when i got tagged for this i wasn't sure how would i complete this...[common ya how can i know what weird things i do]

I literally hold of people and asked them if there is thing which I do which was weird..

So here you go a list of 7 things...which i have got from my friends

1.As a person i am very very impatient....looking at that one of my Friend told me that its weird how I sit for hrs doing sketches.

2. I have a whole stack of greeting cards that I have received till now with me...none of them have been thrown.I still collect them...

3.The words/quotes that i use during chatting [People who regularly chat with me know what iam talking about]

4.My feet are never covered with the blanket..when iam sleeping.

5.Again while sleeping...how much ever cold/chilly it be, i cant sleepy without the fan been switched on..the moment its switched off i get up..damn had tough times at native...as always the current use to go off in the morning. :-(

6.This one was thanks to shwetzz...I like collecting glares...I have a fetish for glares

7.BRAND.... iam a brand freak..I prefer buying only branded things..

dare U laught at ne of the above points....here you go swathy...this completes your tag...people who want to tag themselves can do so....

10 comments:

Wormy said...

Avi.. u are WEIRD enough not to know ANYTHING! :P

@ 2pt -- U know why I'm rofl-ing

@ 4pt -- aah u must have mistaken that handkerchief for a blanket..

@ 5pt -- aah shucks! the same with me. Mum uses that as a medium to wake me up! :(

PS: I have another Weird Fact to pin down..

8) Loves munching on Neem Leaves!

Rakesh said...

@ shwetzz : i dint get the 2 nd point y u were laughin

Shravan RN said...

:) liked it.. and the fan thing is applicable for me also.. well, i have something for you.. here is an inviattion for u to join the new group i phrase (http://iphrase.blogspot.com/) and a look and and let me know :D

Wormy said...

Avi,

Ofcourse U DO! :-| hmmph

Swathy said...

haha, that blanket thing,I remember very well..[:D]
U had mentioned it to me while I last met you after I thought the blanket was not long enough for you!!
fan thing,I got over that thing thankfully..
But dear,I dont find you a wierd-wierd overall!!
u seem normal -wierd!! :D

Swathy said...

and good you took on the tag. tanks a laaaat!!

Nidz said...

interesting. i m to gonna do this tag soon :) have already written, will publish in either my blog or shit for tat.

Rakesh said...

@ sharavan: i guess fan thing is faced by most of us...many of my friends said the same

Rakesh said...

@ swathy: hehehe ya i know that episode was funny isn't it?
ya ya i know iam normal weird :-P

Rakesh said...

@ nidhi: welcome here after a long time,arre sahi then can see how weird you are...hehehe