Friday, December 11, 2009

A spontaneous decision

People say never take any spontaneous decision,never make any hasty decision as they never work and always backfire...

Well i always followed that particular funda until 3 weeks back..It was one small trip to tattoo shop with my friend which prompted me to get myself inked..

At first when i went to the shop and the desire of getting a tattoo emerged I thought it might be and temporary one...but i was proved wrong...

The same day i started thinking as to what would be the significance of my first tattoo and there i was with the answer...I always believed what ever happens will happen for good as it is god who has already chalked down our life...So i had no second thoughts and decided it would be "BLESSED" yes that is what my tattoo would say...

It is my belief that god's blessing is always there with me which prompted me to go ahead with this word. Any trust me people this is one spontaneous decision that iam really proud of..and really happy too :-)

Attaching the images do lemme know wat you think!!

8 comments:

AB said...

The Tattoo looks cool!
What else explanation required?

Devika Jyothi said...

Seems a Blessed Tattoo -- atleast it has a possessor that owns it proudly! :)

Missed two posts...but yes, as always I enjoyed reading them Rakesh....you are seldom wrong :)

wishes,
devika

Divs said...

Stil mantain my first reaction 2 it :)

peter said...

what does that mean ?

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

summer. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rakesh said...

@ those Kohl filled eyes : yep its Chinese.
hey if u planning to get one lemme know i can draw something for you.

about the sketch will mail to the link to my skecthes

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.