Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Life!!!

1 year that's how long it has been, One of the toughest decision that i had to make last year same time.

Life for me changed head over heels.Something which was very dear to me had to be done away with. Never thought that god would put that responsibility on me to take take by far the most difficult decision i had to in my entire life.

Though it was very difficult i had to do it.I tried to keep my grip on it very tight but i just couldn't hold it.I guess the rage ,the unhappiness got the better of me and i had to let go of it.When i took that decision I thought i would never be the same.I thought there would be nightmares which would haunt me for making such a decision.

But i guess it wasn't to be.God has funny ways to let us know what has been destined to us.You really cant do ne thing against god's script about life.
One year and today when i look back I think it was right on my part to let go.Life though has changed but i know it has changed for good.
Iam not a one who surrenders to though situation but when god demands us to give way then we really don't have a choice.

I never thought that life would come back on track after that period,but to my surprise life has not only come back on track but also running in the best possible manner.

Thank you God for everything..
God bless

20 comments:

Devika Jyothi said...

God always does right :)

btw, this small 'g' for God is not right, Rakesh :)

Nice post..some typos here and there :)

and happy to read that last sentence..a little effort, a little love for life and others can work wonders to oneself and many, i believe...

wishes,
devika

Devika Jyothi said...

God always does right :)

btw, this small 'g' for God is not right, Rakesh :)

Nice post..some typos here and there :)

and happy to read that last sentence..a little effort, a little love for life and others can work wonders to oneself and many, i believe...

wishes,
devika

Rugma said...

heii....
God is like dat.....he nevr promises a bed of rose ol da taym!!!!but God is good!
tc!!!

Varad said...

Life is like driving a truck and most difficult part in it is taking a U-Turn. U took that U-turn.

God had something good stored for you so he directed you towards those good things.

Cheers!!!

Rakesh said...

@ devika: pardon me for the typos :-D
here you go i changed from small g to BIG G
and indeed a little effort, a little love for life and others can work wonders to oneself and many

Rakesh said...

@ my world: :-)

Devika Jyothi said...

thanks, Rakesh :-)

best regards,
devika

Rakesh said...

@ varad: hey nice to see you here thanks for sharring your thoughts,you are rite the U turn made my life turn in the best possible way

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Life is the greatest lesson my friend, one that teaches above all else, the only problem being that the test comes first and the lesson later.

Nevertheless, we all become better with the course of time!

peter said...

yeah life has got so many kicks and that too in a funny way :P

good luck for u life :D

Rakesh said...

@ rakesh: temme bowut it buddy.I have learnt so many things as time has passed...

Rakesh said...

@ peter: thanks man

AB said...

Life sucks, God may give you bucks, you may also get good lucks..

Happy New Year

Lena said...

you know each decision once made is the right one, it opens paths which we never dreamt of and it shows ways which we were not going to follow.. in the end we just learn to accept what life and God give to us. And thats how we learn to be happy :)

Rakesh said...

@ LENA: i know it opens a path but some how we feel very restless when sch things happens and i gues that is wat makes everyone paraniod

Rakesh said...

@ abhinav, well said buddy, ne ways happy new year to you too

Fantasies of a Lifetime said...

hey there , its nice to know that there is someone up there to take care of us :) nice post . .

Shravan RN said...

good post.

Rakesh said...

@ Fantasies of a Lifetime and Shravan : thanks

Usha Pisharody said...

I liked this post very much! Sometimes one has to just let go, and that difficult decision does give one the comfort, later.

God Bless!