Saturday, April 12, 2008

Eggzams arrived

Finally my 2nd sem exams have arrived
14 th of this month se chalu....don't know what is gonna happen during the next week...really worried...hope all goes well..haven't really put my 100% this time...So keeping my fingers crossed hoping all goes well. Call it use of technology...but I call it height of laziness..I haven't written down the time table for the exams yet...My friend took a snap of the timetable from her cell...I took it via blue tooth :-P [pic attached above]..we have taken laziness to the next level i feel
So for 1 week no coming online,no blogging, nothing..just studies studies and more of it....hope i survive this sweltering time :-D ,man i can already feel drained out just thinking of studies hehe
Chalo people see on back on 21 th...

No comments: