Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dal fry And Jeera rice

Dal fry And Jeera rice....the dish which I savior a lot...Always liked this dish...when it comes to Punjabi food this is the combo that never missed...During my DHRM days the love for this food grew in leaps in bounces...Me,amey and jack...3 of us use to always order for this every time we meet for dinner or lunch...Nite out time also it this dish use to be der..
We have even cooked this dish during nite outs..and needless to less turned out to be just awesome...the only thing was we kinda cooked a bit more than we had planned too...so wat did we do...no prizes for guessing...we had the same thing early morning also hehehe :-D
Still whenever Amey calls up his 1st sentence is.."rakesh Dal fry khana hai yaar bahut din hogaya" hehehe

Day before yday me had met up with Divs in college to work on numerical in RM...Lunch time aya and me was excited of having dal fry.. even divs knows how excited i was of having dal fry...
Went in the canteen ordered for the combo...lekin got very less dal fry :-( so at 1st tried to adjust with that..lekin i couldnt..so went again paid him in peanuts for extra dal fry...and guess wat he gave me a big bowl of galam galam dal fry....I was shocked ki how would i finish all that...
Came back to my place finished the rice...lekin a whole lot of dal fry of remaining... then me Gup chup saw idhar udher and drank the dal fry hehehe...My tummy was so phull ki after that dint feel like studying..lekin kya kare divs was on my back reminding me ki exams aa raha hai...

Chalo I know now you guys will be tempted to try this dish if you haven't still...so go ahead and lemme know once you try it...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.