Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blog's bday :)

Just today when I logged onto my blog i realised that my blog completed 1 year;

It was my Blog's bday :) on 4 march 09

Been really busy these days at both work and college front...and thats the reason was not able to drop in at blogville.

Ne ways this one year of blogging has been really fun.I have made some good friends here and also came across come good posts and some really greats thoughts.

Few blogs which i really nojyed reading during this trip are of

Shwetzz : i liked her innocence in the posts

Rakesh: i liked The kind of detailing that was there in his posts.

Devika: I liked her poems.[the ones that i understood :-)]

Peter/Nidhi: I liked the topics on which they posted.[
some of those would have never comes to my mind]

Alok: I liked his hold on English language.


Also it was fun knowing the rest of the blogville people like Farah,ayushi,Divya,bharat,abhinav,Mia,Fantasies of a Lifetime, who not only posted some good thoughts but also dropped in at my blog regularly :)

Another thing that i saw was i completed 100 posts in 1 year now for a guy who doesn't like to write that much its really something great.

As of now hoping that i still continue strong at blogville
Cheers

19 comments:

Devika Jyothi said...

Congrats on the anniversary, Rakesh

Now, you are here to stay :)

You brought a wide smile in me with that parenthesis...i thought I wrote simple ones :)

wishes,
devika

peter said...

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURND OF THE DAY TO UR Bloggie :D

you don't simply write in a blogville, u earn it :D

and thnks for mentioning my name :D

AB said...

Happy Birthday dear Blog!
100 posts in 1 year.. good.. mine is 2 years old but I managed 100 posts this year only!

Keep posting! ]:^)

~Y2A~

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Rakesh, many congratulations and blogday wishes! Hoping for many many more years to come!

Thanks for mentioning me!

Rakesh said...

@ Devika: thanks i hope wat u say comes true.and truely you are really good at poems

Rakesh said...

@ pater:blog says thanks for the wishes :)
hahah bournville huh

Rakesh said...

@abhinav: blog says thanks again
well buddy quantity its quality which is more imp

Rakesh said...

@ rakesh: ya same here me to ho[ing that i keep posting

Lena said...

congratulations :) one year for a blog is really a big deal :)

Fantasies of a Lifetime said...

Happy birthday - 'Thoughts Unleashed' :D :D . . . .

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your Blog! :D

Rakesh said...

@ lena: u bet girl its a BIG deal for me

Rakesh said...

@ Fantasies of a Lifetime: blog says thanks

Rakesh said...

@ Alok: BLog says hi,BTW where have u been not seen u online for quite some time now

Wormy said...

Haila avi.. you completed ONE year in Bloggers!?? It seems as if it was just yesterday I was pestering you to start a blog ! hahaha remember??

Chalo, one more excuse for u to gimme a party!! yay!! \m/

PS: my name first! yayaay :D

Rakesh said...

@ swetzz: ya ya i know ur first i the list

by the way thanks yaa for introducing me to this world it really fun being here

The Seeker said...

As usual, the last to drop here!! Happy returns of the day,, Thanks buddy for mentioning! It means a lot. take care

Rakesh said...

@ seekert: hey bro it doesnt matter if you are first or last...i just value people commenting :-)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!