Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dishum Dishum

"Pepsodent, raat bhar ... dishum dishum" remember that add.
yes that is my case today.

Don't you have days when you just cant get yourself off the line of fire.A time when you ask yourself "what have I done wrong"
Yes for me this week started on such a note...and guess what its still continuing...man i hate it when i get pulled up for no reason.
I mean get a life ya why remove your frustration on people who havent done anything wrong.I am sure most of the people must have been in such a situation..
These are really times when you feel like running away from all the chaos.
For all the good things you do to nulify the effect it suddenly backfires and there iam standing at square one again.
Any ways will have to fight the battle for this whole week.
God save me and please make rest of the week better than now. :-(

20 comments:

AB said...

I wish that your coming weeks be peaceful... }:-)

Don't feel weak after this week! Feel stronger :)

Sashu... said...

i know just what u r talkin about...sigh! happens, sometimes more often than ever! sigh! koi nahin...u'll be fine :) cheer up!! :)

The Seeker said...

That has been my daily morning prayer for a long while. happy to know that theres another soul feeling my angst!!!!

Take care!!!! Things will get better!!

Cheer up!! Raks...

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Join the gang mate..... its a drumroll eh?

Rugma said...

good luck for the coming week....
and do remember that you have to accept both the sides of a coin to get hold of one side...
god bless...

Rakesh said...

@ abhinav: thanks buddy i need that peace in my life

Rakesh said...

@ sashu: more often for sure..iam replyin to this after facing the same situation again

Rakesh said...

@seeker: lol glad to know iam not the only one...

Rakesh said...

@ rakesh: thanks buddy i have indeed joined the gang

Rakesh said...

@ my world: need that luck just hope the coming week goes good

Divs said...

m sure de dishum dishum in the tummy would have worsened things fr u. Now dont do dishum dishum withn me for postin this up here :P

On a serious note Chill & things wud be better "baba"

Rakesh said...

@ divs: u bet yaar..but u know dishum dishum in my tummy was still bearable but not the other one

Devika Jyothi said...

I am back to "squared" square one...:))

Here, signs are that things are going to improve...Hope its so for you too :)

Wishes,
devika

Rakesh said...

@ Devika: sorry ya..i know i type in hurry so that mistake.
will keep this in mind when i post next time

Anurag said...

u're quite right.. evryone experiences such scenarios one time or the other.. may u come out of ur ordeal happy...

Wormy said...

ROFTL...

wah.. mein nahi toh kuch bhi nahi.
Gimme a party, everything will be on tracks :P

Wormy said...

oooophs!
its ROTFL
not ROFTL

Look I make mistakes cuz of U x-(

Rakesh said...

@ anurag: just hoping that i get through this ASAP

Rakesh said...

@ shwetzzz: party my foot..yediot natak mat kar tu samja...bahut din ke bat u posting comment ruk tu din bhar gaya hai tera.
and dont blame me for your mistakes

Wormy said...

oyeeeeeeee...

I MAKE MISTAKES CUZ OF U.. samjha! nataki. Waise din bhar gaya re. abhi night hai. black chasma night mein nahi daalne ka.. understand?